nothing makes me more sad and mad than seeing the nicest people being treated like crap
1. That song will never mean as much to him as it does to you. Don’t send him the link hoping it will tug on his heart strings. It won’t.
2. When you’re cold and lonely, his hoodie that’s thrown in the bottom of your closet may seem like a good idea. It’s not. Don’t put it on.
3. He’s not busy and you want to hang out. Don’t. Remember he left you, not the other way around.
4. Tonight your wine tastes a lot like his lips. Drink a glass. Drink two. Hell, get drunk! But when the bottle is gone, don’t ever buy it again.
5. You haven’t heard from him in months, but all the sudden he texts you saying he misses you. Don’t fall for it. He’s just lonely. In the morning, he’ll have nothing to do with you.
6. When you find that letter he wrote you on your anniversary; burn it. Actions speak louder than words, and his words should no longer mean anything to you.
7. His new girlfriend is gorgeous and they look so happy together. Don’t let jealously become your weakness. It’s only a matter of time before he does the same thing to her.
8. Without him, everything’s dull and you never feel happy. Go to that coffee shop you’ve always wanted to try, but never could seem to find the time. Take a trip to the bookstore, grab the first book you see with a red spine, and read it. It might be the best book you’ve ever read, or maybe the worst. Read it anyways.
9. You’re sobbing alone in your bed. Dry your eyes, put on your most expensive mascara, and take yourself out.
10. When you feel like your heart has literally shattered into a million pieces, I promise it hasn’t. Put your hand over your heart, you feel that? Thats called a purpose. You have one. Now go make something great of yourself."
I’m sorry I can’t come to the phone right now. I’m busy cutting open Fruit Gushers and squeezing all of the goo into a glass so I can take a shot of it because that has always been a dream of mine and now that I’m an adult with a job, I finally have the means to make it a reality. Please leave your name and number after the beep.